Call for Applications - 2022 Global Development Policy Fellowship Program (GDPFP 2022)
Application Deadline: September 15, 2022
Applications are open for the 2022 Global Development Policy Fellowship Program (GDPFP 2022) launched by Tod'Aérs Global Network [TGN] and its partners worldwide.
- 17 fellows will be selected worldwide to participate in the 2022 Global Development Policy Fellowship Program (GDPFP 2022). One fellow will be selected for each of the 17 goals of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs 2030):
GOAL 1: No Poverty
GOAL 2: Zero Hunger
GOAL 3: Good Health and Well-being
GOAL 4: Quality Education
GOAL 5: Gender Equality
GOAL 6: Clean Water and Sanitation
GOAL 7: Affordable and Clean Energy
GOAL 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth
GOAL 9: Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure
GOAL 10: Reduced Inequality
GOAL 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
GOAL 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
GOAL 13: Climate Action
GOAL 14: Life Below Water
GOAL 15: Life on Land
GOAL 16: Peace and Justice Strong Institutions
GOAL 17: Partnerships to achieve the Goal
- During the fellowship program, the 17 fellows will have the opportunity to work and co-author high-level research papers and policy frameworks in collaboration with world-renowned policymakers and policy experts worldwide;
- A mentorship program including a series of workshops, will allow the fellows to connect and network with highly-qualified and experienced mentors working in public policy and in the public sector.
- By the end of the program, every fellow will have the opportunity to publish at least 3 of their work in international journals, and present their work at international conferences.
- Together, the 17 fellows will produce a report on Global Policy for the Sustainable Development Goals SDGs 2030 and will be featured across the social media platforms of our media partners.
- Age between 18 and 39 years old
- Leadership skills in at least one of the UN SDGs 2030
- University students or recent graduates in Public Policy or in a field related to the SDG the candidate is applying to.
- During the application process, every candidate is required to submit 3 research abstracts (on 3 different SDGs) on the topics they want to work on during the fellowship program.
- Each research abstract should be at least 500 words and SHOULD be your original work (COPY-PASTE will NOT be accepted). Our team will check the plagiarism rate to check the originality of each submission. Candidates who COPY-PASTE their work from somewhere else will be DISQUALIFIED.
- Only one fellow will be selected for each SDG; 17 fellows in total.